Classic tapioca from the root of yuka plant
How to cook tapioca:
- 200 g of tapioca
- 2 l of water
- fructose / honey
1. Bring the water to boil.
2. Carefully pour tapioca into the water and mix slowly.
3. As soon as the tapioca floats to the surface, halve the cooking temperature.
4. Cook for 40 minutes.
5. After the past 40 minutes, set the pot aside and let it stand for about 40 minutes.
6. Drain the tapioca and rinse with cold water.
7. Pour the tapioca into a container and mix it with fructose or honey
The fresher the tapioca, the better. The minumum shelf life of cooked tapioca is 12 hours, but after 8 hours or more they tend to be softer.
tapioca starch, water, acetate, xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose, maple flavor, potassium sorbate.
in a dry place